Tuesday 31 March 2009

dog bloggers can now analyse themselves

If you copy your blog address into typealyzer, you might gain a little self-knowledge. I found a reference to this fun page on robyn E's blog, Writing Up a Storm. I discovered I am an ESFP - A Performer. Here it is:

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
Well... Penny could tell you the first part is totally off. I'm friendly but no entertainer. I live in a clutter of unfinished projects, tbr books (to-be-read), bills clamoring for attention and clothes thrown off in a hurry. If that's an environment filled with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells, then the first part of the analysis is spot-on.

As for not planning ahead, I think not! I'm a champion worrier who likes to have it all mapped out in advance.

The last part - yes! I don't like conflict. That's why I'm a dog blogger, because this little world of animal lovers is full of supportive and friendly people.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We did our blog addy and we got the exact same answer you did, Penny! I wonder how many others will? hummmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Slavenka said...

hahaha,cool link Parlance.
I'm the protectors !

parlance said...

Slavenka, if I get into any danger I will rush over to your blog and you can protect me and Penny!

parlance said...

Maggie and Mitch, maybe all of us doggy bloggers are the same kind of people...

i said...

Gee, I've got the same result as you too. Hmm...

parlance said...

Happy, this is a strange mystery.
Or, letting my non-doggy, cynical side peep out, could the site have been a crassly commercial... advertisement?