Monday 28 February 2011

optical illusion of a dog skateboarding dogs on scooters

Here's a really silly post about Penny having a snooze on her mat while I play with a little notebook I bought. It has an optical illusion on the front cover, and if I didn't think I could pull off the cover when the notebook's full, I would think it was a bit of a waste of money.

But the dog looks so like Penny. And Penny can ride a skateboard, even if not a scooter. Well, sort of.

So I played with my new toy while Penny, more mature than I am, used her time wisely to snooze.



On the back I read that it's manufactured by mooviestudio.com. They sure have some cute pictures.

The picture reminds me that I still have the cute canine optical illusion from Dog Trick Academy.

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

BOL! That's pretty cool actually.

parlance said...

Amber-Mae, I think it's fun. Makes taking notes more exciting.