Thursday 16 September 2021

First bath in the hydrobath

 Peppa had a big adventure yesterday when we tried out the hydrobath for the first time in her life.

Not a great success, as the loud machine that powered the spray hose was rather scary. 

 Even the offer of lots of treats didn't work, because she was so nervous she couldn't eat. 

But we did discover, as we suspected 😉 that under all those masses of lhasa apso fur there was a skinny puppy.


So we turned off the machine and just used a baby bath and jugs of warm water to complete the bath. 

Afterwards, she had a wonderful time when we wrapped her in a towel to dry. She adores the game of disappearing and reappearing in a big comfy towel.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love my bath but I'm with you, Peppa - I'm not sure that I want it loud and noisy.