Penny seems to be completely unaware that her blog has received an award - I think she's more interested in those paws of hers. (Maybe we'd better find out why she keeps licking them.)
Anyway, back to the award. We received it from Cooper and Levi and their mother at the Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I've been following Cooper's adventures for quite some time and felt very very sad when he left this life. For a little while before it happened it had become obvious that a big change was in the wind and I felt for his human family. Therefore it was a wonderful surprise to realise that he had contined to blog from dog heaven (the Rainbow Bridge). He's been reporting on the adventures of the new puppy in his household. The great thing is that he often slips in anecdotes about his own time on Earth and thus keeps his memory absolutely fresh in our minds.
Because I love Cooper's blog so much I'm especially pleased to receive the award. It's called the Arte y Pico Award.
As far as I can discover, building on what Levi and Cooper's mum said, it was created by Esey, in Uruguay. I didn't understand the original site because it's in Spanish but there was a section in English that said:
What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the topThe idea is to pass this award on to a blog that inspires others in some way.
So, I'll choose five from the many blogs that I love to visit.
1. Wayfarer Scientista because her blog shows her love of all the aspects of nature that surround us.
2. A Yankee in Belgrade because it gives me an insight into life in Serbia that goes beyond the newspaper headlines. And because I love the photos.
3. Chasing Squirrels with Rusty partly because Rusty is so incredibly cute-looking, but also because I enjoy reading his adventures.
4. Sparky, Little Dog with big Dreams, once again because he is so cute looking! But I guess I should have a more 'serious' reason - and that's because he makes me smile. I love his latest video clip of drying himself off after a bath.
5. And now, when I get to number five, I'm in trouble, because there are so many others that I love. In fact, it's so hard to decide that I'm not going to reveal which one would have been my fifth...
I'll go on over to those blogs to tell them about the award. Here are the rules for passing on the award:
1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, and interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte-y-Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of the award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) In compliance with said rules, the award winner must show these rules.