Penny doesn't know it, but I’ve been tagged and challenged by Stacey at ispirato
Here are the rules for this challenge:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (Well, I'll do five, but seeing this is really Penny's blog I'll include two about her.)
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are five odd facts about me and Penny:
1. I once shook hands with Prince Charles. He landed at Coolangatta airport in the 60s and in those more relaxed days walked around shaking hands with children in the crowd that quickly gathered when word went around that he was there.
2. I've walked on a glacier.
3. I was sea-sick on an ocean liner before it had even sailed out of Sydney Harbour. (Yep, I was sick for the whole cruise.)
4. Penny might be a Tibetan Terrier cross. Or, perhaps she might be a shih tzu X maltese. Or, on the other hand, she might be some sort of lhasa apso. There's a rumour that her aristocratic parent met a cute guy in a Mcdonald's carpark. And the rest, as they say, is history...
5. Penny likes tennis balls.
I'm tagging two humans:
Slavenka in Croatia, whose jokes and funny videos lighten my day
Wayfarer Scientista in the US, who gives me the chance to experience the beautiful natural environment far from home
And three canines:
I was going to tag Amber-Mae in Malaysia, a solid-gold dancer, but she has just completed a similar challenge, with SEVEN facts. So I guess we can just read them and consider the challenge answered!
Sparky in Canada, a little dog with big dreams
Noah in Australia, who has just given his human family health scare but thankfully is well again.