Saturday 31 January 2015

information about travelling with your dog in Australia

I received my daily inbox drop from Yourlifechoices today and it has a great set of links about places where you can travel with your dog. Not grotty places where you are a second-hand citizen because you have a dog - I think from these links I'll find a place where Penny and I would feel welcome.

Of course, our favourite places so far have been near Yarram and at Bright. Both of those locations are welcoming, clean, and, as the Yourlifechoices article suggests, have lots of places where you can walk with your canine friend. It's no use going on vacation and leaving our dogs lonely in a strange room.

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun you and Penny will have planning your next get-away ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

parlance said...

Mitch and Molly, I tend not to travel, because it's so difficult here in Australia to take a pet, so I'll spend some happy time planning future travel, even if I don't go.