Saturday 8 August 2009

Penny and the little fishies in her food

Penny won't eat much fish, as I've mentioned previously, although we try to get her used to it. The other day I sneaked some whitebait into her bowl, mixing them in with a raw egg - which she loves.

It looked as if the experiment was a success. She worked busily at her bowl, making sounds that seemed to indicate enjoyment. And then, when she looked up for a rest...there they were, a nice collection of little fishies, carefully licked clean of the egg.




Maybe she should have been introduced to fish early in life, like these little cane corso puppies, only five weeks old and dealing with their first big Indian mackerel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Penny - I tried to watch the video of you eating but I couldn't! It comes up with a message saying that it is a private video and I have to be a "friend" to watch it...maybe you need to change the settings?

That was great watching the puppies tackling their first fish - thank sof posting that!

I get raw fish once a week as part of my raw diet (usually pilchards) and I LOVE them! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

parlance said...

Thanks, Honey! I keep doing that. I'll have to shoot over to YouTube and change my preferences permanently. Keeping up with this technology taxes my brain.

i said...

I don't fancy fish either. Sometimes LS would try to mix my food a bit with things that I don't like. But I would just eat all around them like how Penny did in the video hehe.

parlance said...

Happy, you dogs are just too determined and smart for us humans.