Wednesday 20 February 2008

dog bowl that talks to the dog

Penny had a canine visitor today - her elderly friend Bonnie. I rang Bonnie's owner while Bonnie was at our place and got a recorded message. I looked down and realised Bonnie had come from the other end of our house to listen to the recorded message, I think because she recognised her human's voice.

Penny, on the other hand, has never taken any notice if someone in the family rings from somewhere else and we put the phone near Penny's ear so she can listen to the absent family member. (Okay, I know it's silly, but who says we have to be sensible.)

So I guess Bonnie might enjoy a talking food bowl but Penny would only be interested in the food in it.I found the mention of this unlikely pet gadget at Spluch, a general-interest blog.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

A talking food bowl? I've never heard of that before! That's pretty cool! But I must say, I'd probably be more interested in the food than the voice, too.

Sparky

parlance said...

I reckon Penny would like the food better, too. She's got her priorities in order!