Tuesday 25 September 2007

Playing with the Pooch Ball

 
Posted by Picasa

Because Penny is still resting her sore paw we are not walking, so I bought her a new toy today to keep her occupied. We actually had this one previously but it's disappeared, probably buried in the backyard somewhere. That is the highest praise Penny can give a toy.

It's called the Pooch Ball and I like it because it interests Penny but it doesn't involve food.It consists of a soft but tough plastic tube with an ordinary tennis ball in it. She can usually get the ball out after working at it for some time. Then, of course, I come by and meanly put the ball back in the tube and she has to do the job all over again.

8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, this pooch ball looks like a fun toy. Since I like tennis balls alot & since I like pushing them under the couch & digging for them, I think this toy is for me! But I wonder if Malaysia sells this Pooch Ball?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

parlance said...

Amber,Mae, I do think you would like this toy, if you like tennis balls! It cost $24 in Australian dollars from a shop in Melbourne, but the link under the word 'pooch ball' is an online shop. I think if your mummy did an internet search she would find it. I think it wasn't made in Australia.

Lacy said...

woofies, penny!!! dropped by to say hi and nice to meet u..i hope ur paw is betters now...and the ball in a tube lookies like fun.

b safe,
;)lacylulu

parlance said...

Penny says thanks, the paw is a lot better. She went to grooming yesterday and I got the groomer to trim back all the fur around her paws so we can keep a good eye on what is happening.
We've been putting Neotopic_H lotion on her feet. It's an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory with local anaesthetic. She's had dermatitis on her paws for months - but I don't think that was what the sore foot was.
Yep, Penny thinks the ball in the tube is good. She doesn't play with it a lot, but likes to keep it safely by her when she's snoozing.

Ferndoggle said...

Lola would absolutely LOVE that toy. She's nutso about tennis balls. Thanks for the tip!

Jen

Lacy said...

woofies penny, ty for vistin my bloggy!!!! dont furget to sign the gessbook....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

parlance said...

Ferndoggie, like I said, Penny doesn't play with the pooch ball all the time, but she does definitely like it and it doesn't involve food, just for once!

parlance said...

Lacy, Penny is going to drop by and sign the book! She forgot...