Saturday 21 November 2009

continuing to learn about the Dog Fighter toy

In my last post I showed Penny trying out the Nina Ottosson Dog Fighter toy for the first time.

Here's the continuation of the story. A few minutes later we introduced her to the concept of moving two wooden pegs, in different directions. Already she had abandoned the technique of chewing the pegs, in favour of pushing them along.




Last of all for that day, I put some of her evening meal into the whole set of pegs and sat back to see what she would do.



4 comments:

The Schnauzer Brothers said...

Hi Penny - oh, way to go! You've got that puzzle well and truly sussed, great video! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Unknown said...

Oh my God, Penny - that really IS working for your dinner!!!!

(I think I would probably starve to death...!)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

parlance said...

JD and Max, we did the whole puzzle again at dinnertime tonight, and she did no chewing, just set about pushing the pegs along the slots.

parlance said...

Honey, not only was it hard work, but it was hardly any meat!